Android ruining Apple’s WWDC – Humor
As most of you will have heard way too many times, the Apple Worldwide Developer Conference starts today. It is traditionally the launch pad for new and innovative products such as the iphone. This year the Apple Iphone 4.0 prototype was accidentally left in a bar and sold to a leading blog.
Thanks to information from the leak to Gizmodo.com, the forthcoming iphone ( rumoured to be called the Iphone HD) will include:
- Front-facing video chat camera
- Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
- Camera flash
- Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
- Improved display. It’s unclear if it’s the 960×640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the “Connect to iTunes”
- screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
- What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
- Split buttons for volume
- Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
Here is one version of how the announcement can go down(hope it gives you a chuckle!)
Nice Job Dogsniffingbomb