Over at Mobile World Congress, the announcements have already started to come thick and fast. First from HTC announcing their new range.
HTC have outed the latest direction for their new range of phones. It seems they have taken a play out of Samsung’s strategy book and gone for the single name and added an extra letter. I personally am not a fan of this take as I find it really confuses users who are already bamboozled by the sheer number of handsets around.
Beautiful Looks and big Engines
HTC One X ( aka Extra Large)
• Powerful 1.5GHz Super 4-PLUS-1™ quad-core processor ( Its a Tegra 3!- which includes the extra battery saving core which runs in the background when the phone is not in use.)
• Bright and vivid 4.7-inch, 720p HD screen made with Gorilla Glass
Link to HTC Site is here: HTC One X
• Stylish metal unibody design, only 7.9-mm thick – HTC’s thinnest phone yet
• Dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
• 4.3-inch screen with 3-D glass that is protected with Corning™ Gorilla Glass
Link to HTC Site is here: HTC One S
HTC One V ( Even smaller- similar to HTC Legend)
• Premium audio and image experience with broad market appeal
• 3.7-inch screen with optical lamination for wider viewing angle and reduced reflections
Link to HTC Site is here: HTC One V
These phones are due to hit our shores from APRIL and have Orange, T-mobile, 3 , O2, Virgin and Vodafone listed on the release so they are going to be everywhere. I personally am starting to save today!
Find out more at HTC.com